I saw a National Geographic statistic today that said 70% of the us will be living in cities by 2050. That leaves us 30% of the kick back and enjoy life on the last frontier of tranquility of rural.
These were just captures I snapped when we went for a short Sunday night drive with the girls. When the sun went down tonight, we were in our local school where 200 kids grades K-12 attend daily in one building. It’s not the same as a city school but it’s a fabulous little school. Tonight was an Evening of the Arts to support our band and drama programs. Our teenager was in the one-act comedy play.
Whether you are feeling like a Wordy or Wordless Wednesday today, link up and share a blog post below. Early each Wednesday, I always try to visit at least 5 others linked up below to find some new bloggers as well as favorites. Throughout the week I manage to make it to each of your blogs I hope.